By submitting this application, I am accepting the following understandings and responsibilities:
- I understand that California Erosion Control is an equal opportunity employer. This application will not be used for limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Should an applicant need reasonable accommodation in application process, they should contact a company representative
- I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge
- If this application leads to employment, I understand that any false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my termination
- If this application leads to employment, I understand that I must provide acceptable and unexpired employment eligibility documentation on my first day of work.
- I understand that the relationship between myself and California Erosion Control is referred to as an an "at-will employment." This means that my employment with California Erosion Control can be terminated at any time, for any reason, with or without cause, with or without notice, by me or California Erosion Control. No representative of California Erosion Control has the authority to enter into any agreement contrary to the foregoing employment at-will relationship. I understand that my employment is at-will and I acknowledge that no oral or written statements or representations regarding my employment can alter my at-will employment, except for a written statement signed by myself and California Erosion Control's Director of Operations or California Erosion Control's Chief Financial Officer.